Monday, February 19, 2018

Abiding Prayer For the Day He Who Dwells Psalm 91_1

Abiding Prayer for the Day

He Who Dwells Psalm 91:1


Scripture Seeds Psalm 91:1 Sister Lara

Abiding Prayer for the Day

"Sowing Scripture Seeds 
by Sowing God's Word 
to help people grow where they are planted." 


~~Under the Shadow of the Almighty~~
~~God is my Unshakable Dwelling Place~~

~~The Lord is my Keeper~~~


Welcome to our Video Blog





Read Along With Us, Today
in
Sowing God's Word




We have been reconciled through the Blood of Jesus on the earth, by way of the cross. Through Christ, I was hidden in God: He is my unshakable dwelling place. When I entered in God, He hid me even more--in Christ, where all riches of God's Love dwells. I was breathed upon by the Quickening Spirit of Life and where I now dwell, I am full of Life and Light. It was through this breath of God, His winds came upon my being and I became the righteousness of my Father, in the
Spirit of Sonship.

To live in such a place, is pure bliss, under the Shadow of the
Almighty. I commit my cause to the Father, in the things of the day. I commit my way into the Hands of Jesus--as He is My Good Shepherd to create and release unto me all things that pertain to Life and God-likeness; it is there the Holy Spirit quickens the Words I speak to become alive in God's Love for me to receive. All resources are in God in whom I dwell, and the supply of God's Love are my delights.



Sowing Scripture Seeds



Father, thank You that today I dwell. I meditate continually upon the way of the blood of Jesus on the earth, that caused me to ascend in you--by Your Hands. (Luke 23:46) I meditate upon You, how You hid me within Your Unshakable Dwelling Place. (2 Cor. 5:19) I meditate upon You hiding me in Christ-as Your Creation, and as His inheritance of being purchased. I meditate upon how You encircled me with Your Light and Life, and kindled me in Your Love, of loves. In Jesus name. Amen.



New International Version
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

New Living Translation
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

English Standard Version
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

New American Standard Bible 
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

King James Bible
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.


Exodus 33:22
and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.

Psalm 17:8
Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings

Psalm 27:5
For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock.

Psalm 31:20
You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues.

Psalm 32:7
You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Psalm 90:1
A Prayer of Moses, the man of God. Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations.

Psalm 119:114
You are my hiding place and my shield; I wait for Your word.

Psalm 121:5
The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade on your right hand.

This weeks teaching"How to Rest in God and Stay There, Part 2"








Steal Away in the Secret Place, 
Sister Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, Sister Lara will read your comment soon. Thank you for subscribing to this blog and sharing it with your friends.